Amplify your Brand, Intensify Engagement, and Promote New Customer Acquisition with Facebook Retargeting
Facebook Retargeting in Kennewick, Pasco, Richland and Tri-cities, WA
Simple Fact #1: Consumers have to come in contact with your business 5-7 times before they will choose to become a customer, client or patient. One of the best ways to stay top of mind is with Facebook Retargeting.
This can occur in many different forms. Visiting your website, checking your virtual doorway by looking at your online reviews, seeing some form of advertising, whether digital or print, etc.
Therefore, it only makes sense that an overwhelming percentage of your website traffic will not choose you on their first visit to your website (and we know this to be true).
Simple Fact #2: Facebook is the most popular social platform in the world, with the average user spending an hour a day on Facebook.
Simple Fact #3: Retargeting your website visitors with retargeting ads on Facebook is a no brainer. Increase conversions, stay stop of mind, and have your ads reach your targeted prospects whether on desktop or mobile.
Retargeting is an incredible and cost effective way to drive potential customers, clients or patients to a special offer on your website or back to the product they had an initial interest in.
How Does Facebook Retargeting Work?
As you can see from the diagram, retargeting is really quite simple. When a visitor comes to your website, a cookie is set via a Facebook “pixel” that then re-targets the visitor to your website when they go to their Facebook account. The ad will be shown on their newsfeed, right in front of their nose, or on their mobile device.
An overwhelming percentage of website traffic will not make a purchase on their first visit. Retargeting offers you another opportunity to turn these “window shoppers” and “tire kickers” into customers, clients or patients. Try these tips for retargeting and kick up your conversions in no time.
How Can You Use Retargeting?
Here are some ideas for you.
General Retargeting: Pull any website visitor back to your site with Facebook retargeting. When prospects visit any page of your site, display an ad to them to draw them back to your services.
Specific Product Retargeting: If you sell products, you can set up retargeting to draw visitors back to the product they were viewing on your site. In other words, you can use retargeting by segmenting your audience, and displaying different ads to them based upon what they viewed on your site.
Segmented Retargeting: You can break down your “window shoppers” and “tire kickers” into various categories, or segments, based upon their behavior on your website. You might segment by which pages they visited or which products they viewed. Give each group a semi-customized retargeting experience and explore ways to re-engage each segment of potential customers.
How might some of these work?
Well, for instance, if you are a dentist, you can use retargeting to drive traffic back to a “New Patient Special”. An attorney, for instance, can use retargeting to offer a “Free Consultation”. There are many ways to utilize retargeting to increase conversions and gain more customers, clients or patients. The important thing is staying top of mind. When they are ready for the service or product you offer, you want them to think of YOU!
Questions on Facebook retargeting to grow your business?
Give us a call, let’s discuss putting the power of Facebook to work for you.
Call today: (509) 578-1612
How Does Your Business Stack up to Your Competition?
The Most Advanced Mobile, Social and SEO Lead Generation Services Available - Anywhere!
- Reach The Mobile Marketplace
- Perfect for B2C Businesses
- Put an ad right on their phone, and then follow them to their desktop or tablet
- Target 5 of Your Direct Competitors and Steal Customers from right Under their Nose
- Target a 7 mile radius around your business
- Target Grocery Stores or other highly trafficked businesses in your area to reach mobile users.
- Mobile Usage continues to grow at a phenomenal pace, reach them now!
- Be Seen and Heard Everywhere
- Multi-Channel Marketing at its Best!
- Be published on USA Today, Google News and over 300 other High Authority Sites
- Videos uploaded to Youtube and Vimeo - Podcasts uploaded to Podbean and Buzzsprout
- PDF Slideshow uploaded to Slideshare
- We then publish your article on high authority blogs relevant to your niche.
- Perfect for SEO
- Why LinkedIn? Over 500 Million users. Most are Business Owners, CEOs, or the Decison Makers you need to reach.
- We send connection requests to 3,000 of your best prospects every month. - We then do 6 Touch Message Campaigns
- Inbound Campaign Creation - 30-day Content Syndication
- You receive a dedicated account manager, campaign setup and execution, outreach messages drafted, A/B copy testing, decision makers identified, qualified prospect lists built and LinkedIn profile optimization.